Saturday, June 16, 2012

Let's get this straight: Mahathir is not a believer in democratic rule!

FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF MALAYSIA (Sabah thieves) MAHATHIR HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR FILIPINOS AND BELIEVES FILIPINOS AND THEIR LEADERS ARE STUPID. 

He may be partly right but I object to a thief, let alone a Malaysian thief (a Malaysian who stole Sabah), telling me about it. I object to his lecturing Filipino me about democracy, let alone he doing it, criticising my nation and its choice of politics, IN MY COUNTRY. Full stop!

Let's get this straight: Mr Mahathir IS NOT A BELIEVER in democratic rule. What do you expect? He himself has shown little respect for the intelligence of the common Peninsular Malaysian, his own people, believing that they are incapable of understanding democracy so it is no surprise that he thinks that Filipinos whom he believes are a notch lower in intellect are contemptible! (He may be right about Malaysians being not exactly clever -- I personally never had Malay-Malaysian close-in staff and second in command while I was boss of a European conglomerate in KL because I did not think they were exactly the world's most intelligent or greatest employees -- an understatement.)

Truth of the matter is that Mahathir has always had contempt for Filipinos, thinking Filipinos were idiots for that matter and that we are not capable of understanding, let alone, exercising democracy.
 

Understand that Mahathir was not the first leader in history, past, recent and present, who used the excuse that democracy has limitations to establish autocratic, dictatorial or fascistic rule. The world has seen had a great number of them and in recent times, had Hitler, Idi Amin Dada, Papa Doc and his son Baby Doc (of Haiti), Mugabe, etc. etc. And we allow this thief, this Malaysian thief to lecture us, explicitly criticise us IN OUR OWN COUNTRY? And his defenders rose to the occasion!!!! But what kind of people are we? Have we got no pride, no honour, no sense of patriotism?
 

To the defenders of Mahathir, I suggest that they form a union with Malaysia and elect him as their pope because for as long as I live, I can not accept the propaganda of Dr Mahathir that I, a Filipino, am not capable of knowing what democracy is, let alone, exercise it. This is seriously insulting my intelligence and that of my friends.
 

I am not prepared to accept this stupid notion coming from a man who has proven time and time again that he is not a friend of the Philippines. We must remember that Mahathir is not a friend of the Philippines. We must remember that Malaysia is not a friend.
 

And if it is the intent of the defenders of Mahathir to convince us that democracy is not what suits us Filipinos best, it may sound tragic but I am inclined to throw the same utter idiocy back and say to them that by all means, we will let you have a taste of democracy a la Mahathir and tell you all here and now that we shall not tolerate the lauding of Dr Mahathir and his inanities in this group. How about that? That is how Mahathir, who doesn't believe in the democracy as I KNOW AND PRACTICE IT, would do things...
 

Again, you want Mahathir's brand of politics? Here goes: How will it sound to you if I decide (a la Mahathir) to deny you your freedom of speech by telling you that you are not allowed to praise Mahathir in this group?

Nemo nos impune lacessit! (No one hits us with impunity!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment