Wednesday, January 30, 2013

STATEMENT FROM HM SULTAN MUEDZUL-LAIL T. KIRAM, 35th Reigning Sultan, Sultanate of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah)

SO ALL MAY KNOW... STATEMENT FROM HM SULTAN MUEDZUL-LAIL T. KIRAM, 35th Reigning Sultan, Sultanate of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah)

TRANSCRIPTION:



STATEMENT FROM HM SULTAN MUEDZUL-LAIL T. KIRAM
35th Reigning Sultan of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah)

11 November 2012

TO MY FELLOW FILIPINOS, MY FELLOW TAUSUGS, AND ALL COMPATRIOTS
I am a simple man who, by birth, inherited the moral and legal responsibility left by my forebears to lead the Sultanate of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah).

My grandfather, Sultan Esmail Kiram I, transferred sovereignty rights over Sabah to the Republic of the Philippines on September 11, 1962. Upon his death in 1974, his eldest son, my father, Sultan Moh. Mahakuttah A. Kiram, assumed the title of Sultan in the State of Sulu and all its districts and dependencies. Upon my father's death in 1986, as his eldest son, I, the Rajahmuda (Crowned Prince), descendant of Sultan Jamalul Kiram I, founder of the Sultanate of Sulu, assumed the mantle of leadership for the Sultanate of Sulu & North Borneo (Sabah).
On September 16, 2012, the Royal Council of Elders (Rumah Bichara) of the Sultanate of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah), officially proclaimed me the 35th Sultan of Sulu and all its districts and dependencies.
My fellow Filipinos, my fellow Tausugs, my compatriots wherever you may be, I solemnly vow to defend and uphold my oath as defender of our sovereignty rights over Sabah. With your help, I will do my very best to obtain justice so that Sabah may be returned to its rightful owners, the Tausugs, the people of Sulu and the people of the Philippines.
With your prayers and support, I, Sultan Muedzul-Lail T. Kiram, 35th Sultan of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah), declare before you that I am prepared to retake and to uphold sovereignty rights of the Republic of the Philippines over North Borneo (Sabah).
So help me God.
HM SULTAN MUEDZUL-LAIL T. KIRAM
Sultan of Sulu and North Borneo (Sabah)

5 comments:

  1. mga kapwa ko filipinos pagtulungan natin bawiin ang sariling atin wag natin ipamigay ang pag-aari natin. supportahan natin ang sultan ng sulu mabuhay ang pilipinas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lumalakas ang loob ng Malaysia kasi ang presidente natin kumakampi sa kanila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our President is a traitor to his people and to the Basic law of the land. He is displaying the character of a clueless child caught on the act and don't know what to do, instead he is crying for being a childish brat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, our President is a wimp and no backbone in defending the rights and life of our fellow Filipino citizens. Hope and pray he would soon see the light. God bless always the Philippines and its people around the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is :
    HM SULTAN MUDARASULAIL KIRAM [FACE BOOK ID]
    HE LIVED IN SABAH AND SELANGOR.MALAYSIA.
    HE GAVE HONORARY SULUK SULTANATE TITLES TO MANY PEOPLES.

    ReplyDelete